Sentral Cargo will only transport documents, packages, or other goods within the applicable terms and conditions.
Sentral Cargo reserves the right to refuse or accept transportation documents or certain items from the sender, following the provisions of Sentral Cargo.
Sentral Cargo reserves the right to carry documents or goods belonging to the sender through the appropriate handling, storage, and transportation in accordance with our policies.
Documents or goods that the sender wraps are the sender's responsibility.
Sentral Cargo is not responsible for any loss or damage to documents or imperfections in the packaging of goods caused by the sender.
The sender must be responsible for including the full name and address of the destination address and the type of content of the package so that delivery can be carried out correctly.
SENTRAL CARGO is not responsible for delays, losses, damages, and costs arising from the sender’s negligence and error in fulfilling the obligations above.
Delivery Ban :
1. Sentral Cargo does not accept explosives or flammable goods, medicine, gold, silver, coins, ash, cyanide, platinum, stones, precious metals, stamps, stolen goods, cash checks, money orders,traveler’s checks, letters, antiques, antique paintings, objects containing gas, living animals, plants, and liquid objects.
2. If the sender sends any of the goods mentioned above without the knowledge of Sentral Cargo, Sentral Cargo is released from all claims for compensation, costs, and any other claims that may arise from any party.
3. Sentral Cargo reserves the right to take all necessary steps as soon as Sentral Cargo becomes aware of a violation of the condition above, including to exercise the rights stipulated in the laws regarding consumer protection.
1. SENTRAL CARGO has the right but is not obligated to inspect goods or documents sent by the sender to ensure that they meet the requirements for delivery to the destination address within our provisions of standard operating procedures and handling methods.
2. In exercising their rights, SENTRAL CARGO does not guarantee or state that all shipments are fit for transport.
3. SENTRAL CARGO is not responsible for shipment content that does not match the description given by the sender to us.
Owner’s Delivery Guarantee :
1. The sender hereby guarantees that they are the rightful owner and reserve the right to deliver the documents or goods given to SENTRAL CARGO. They have agreed to and are bound by the terms and conditions.
2. The sender declares that SENTRAL CARGO is released from claims made by any party and from all costs and damages in the event of a breach of this warranty.
3. SENTRAL CARGO is only responsible for paying losses suffered due to damage or loss of shipping documents or goods that occur when they are still under the control of SENTRAL CARGO. This applies only if the damage is solely due to SENTRAL CARGO's negligence.
4. SENTRAL CARGO is not responsible for damages and losses that includes, but is not limited to, commercial losses, indirect losses or other financial losses. This also includes losses incurred in transportation or delivery caused by events beyond the control of SENTRAL CARGO, compensation for damages that is caused by natural disasters, or force majeure.
5. The compensation value is in accordance with the terms and conditions of SENTRAL CARGO. In determining the value of accountability, SENTRAL CARGO considers the value of the document or replacement of goods at the time and place of delivery and excludes the commercial value and consequences of the loss.
Procedure for claims :
Every claim from the sender regarding the obligations and responsibilities of SENTRAL CARGO must be submitted in writing and received by the SENTRAL CARGO office no later than 1 (one) days after delivery.